Be a coffee drinking individual and...espresso yourself!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HTB


It's been a while since I have posted - but I have a really good excuse....really. Not only have I gotten a promotion at work which means not only more money, but more hours...I am also in the middle of planning a wedding. Yes folks...it's official. BF is now HTB (Hubby To Be)!

The wedding itself has been in the works for a while. We had been discussing it and starting to organize our lives in that direction, but the proposal I thought was a ways off. Guess I was wrong. :-) I dragged him (not really kicking and screaming) to midnight mass at my church. It was beautiful - capes, drapes, bells and smells. Anyone who is Episcopal will get the reference. After lighting a candle for my grandmother and his dad, he leaned in to give me a hug and the next thing I knew there was a ring box in his hand!

It means so much to me to say that I found the perfect partner for my life. We complete each other so perfectly, that I cannot imagine my world without him.

4 Comments:

Blogger ResearchGuy® said...

You are the missing piece of my puzzle, the one who understands all when I don't say a word, my true companion, my bookend. I am honored that you and The Boy would have me as part of your lives. I love you both.

8:21 PM  
Blogger ptooey said...

Congratulations, both of you!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Congratulations! Yay!

1:22 PM  
Blogger bhd said...

I love that you love! Great post, great way to start my day.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home