Be a coffee drinking individual and...espresso yourself!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ok, Ok......2nd Post

So I find myself back here again - only to find my best friend has made it very clear that I need to update this on a more regualr basis if I am have blog. So Bec - this one is for you...... :-)

I have spent the last 24 hours taking care of my son who decided to impersonate Linda Blair. Normally, taking a day off from work is a fun thing, but since he decided to share his illness with me, we spent the whole day in bed zoning out and watching Cartoon Network. You know when you are not feeling well, when cartoons actually hold your attention! About 5:30pm we crawled downstairs for some pasta and gingerale and were back in bed by 7:30pm.

Speaking of cartoons...OMG can you believe the crap that they put in them? I can remember when Tom & Jerry and Woody Woodpecker were considered "violent"...good Lord! My parents used to plunk me in front of the tv on Saturday mornings for hours and never check what I watched - now I find myself having to look over my shoulder when he puts on something new just to make sure it is approriate. Sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger BecF said...

Now I feel special! *grins* thanks hun!!!! :-)

Huggles to Alex and please let him know Aunt Bec is hoping he is feeling much better today. poor lil man! And hun, I am hoping you feel much better too. And yet again this is weird... as you know Mik was sick on monday, me was sick Mon night Tuesday and part of Wednesday. Bloody kids!

And I so agree about the cartoons!!! What the hell happened to the Smurfs, HeMan and She-Ra, The Jetsons...the Flintstones.. now THEY were real cartoons... not this simpsons crap and yugioh and bloomin pokemon crappola! bleh
Ok well I am supposed to be in bed by now, so will check in tomorrow.
Love n hugz
Bec

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home