Be a coffee drinking individual and...espresso yourself!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Out of the mouths....

So I have noticed a trend. The longer you are around someone, the more apt you are to acquire their speech mannerisms. I have been with my boyfriend for 10, almost 11 months now and we have both taken on each others little sayings. Here are some of my favs "borrowed" from BF, friends and family:

"ity" - add this to practically any word. "The roads here are a bit bumpity." Credit: BF

"chuck a wobbly" - a truly Aussie term to throw a temper tantrum, or get pissed off. Alex is chucking a wobbly because he isn't allowed to watch tv.
Credit: Bec

"flip a bitch" - make a u-turn. I am pretty sure I stile this one from one of my Vermont friends when I was in college.

Please feel free to add you own! (Who knows, the next time you speak to me, you might hear it!)

1 Comments:

Blogger BecF said...

Yups hun, I have indeed noticed that trend...

Luke graduates primary school tomorrow night!!!

Hope you are having a happy holiday season. Miss you
Love n Hugz
Bec

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home