Be a coffee drinking individual and...espresso yourself!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Finished




It all started with me innocently peeling off a little wallpaper. Stupid me I thought all that needed to be done was a bit of wall patching and a smear of paint. Nope. My bathroom spruce up turned out to be a total remodel. One thing lead to another, but I have to say - IT IS BEAUTIFUL! Totally worth the effort and almost being electrocuted (yeah that's a story for another blog entry). We ended up patching, painting, installing a new undersink cabinet (aptly named "Java Maple"), a new sink, new faucets, new towel bar, new light fixture and a re-paint of the mirror over the sink to make it less gold. I am now lusting after a new vent fan that I saw in Home Depot....but that will have to wait until the coffers re-fill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home